Welcome, students, to Summer 2018 at Webster!
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) encourages you to reach out and to visit us virtually or in person in order to take advantage of the free resources available to you:
- Academic Counseling – assistance to help you succeed academically! Discussions often revolve around building self-advocacy skills, navigating Webster and finding helpful resources, stress management, study skills, and time management.
- Academic ADA accommodations and assistance – support to provide you with access to your education. Assistance often includes similar services as listed in Academic Counseling but also focuses on ADA access.
- Assistive Technology – help accessing course information and materials through technology. This support is not limited to students with documented disabilities. All students have access.
- Testing Center – secure, distraction-reduced space to complete exams, make-up missed course quizzes and tests, etc. Our Testing Center is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays and 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays during the summer. You may take various types of exams at the Testing Center.
- Tutoring Center – help with subject-matter content. Our Tutoring Center, including online tutoring services, is available to students throughout the summer. To inquire about tutoring or to request a tutor, please email the Tutoring Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online tutoring services can also be requested through WorldClassRoom’s Help option by clicking on the Peer Tutoring Request Form.
- Writing Center – writing assistance for all stages of the writing process! Our Writing Center summer hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays and 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Online Writing Center services are available throughout the summer and may be accessed through WorldClassRoom’s Help option by clicking on Writing Assistance.
Find out more about why you should use the ARC with the 10 Reasons You Should Use the ARC!
ARC team members are available throughout the summer to assist you with your needs, answer your questions, and help provide the support you need to be successful. Please contact us for assistance (contact information and other resources are available at www.webster.edu/arc).
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) serves the global Webster system and is available by phone, email, and video conferencing to all Webster students (and employees). It is located on the Webster Groves, Missouri, campus in Loretto Hall, room 40, with additional staff offices down the hallway next to the ARC.