Welcome, students! As the Fall semester begins, we want to be sure you know about the Academic Resource Center (ARC).
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) is a resource for all students. Graduate, undergraduate, online, Webster Groves, and non-Webster Groves students are all encouraged to use ARC services, including testing, tutoring and writing assistance; assistive technology; disability accommodations and support; academic counseling; advocacy and direction to help you meet your needs; and more.
You may find more information about our services and our staff members at www.webster.edu/arc, and resources are available on this website as well. While we realize that many online students are not in the St. Louis area, many are. If you are in the St. Louis area, we welcome you to use our services on the Webster Groves campus (Loretto Hall Room 40). But, if you are not in St. Louis or simply cannot make it to the Webster Groves campus, please know that many of our services are available virtually. Contact us or visit our website for details.
If you are in the St. Louis area, our hours, beginning Monday, August 28, are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Various centers have slight variances in hours:
- Testing Center – beginning Monday, August 21
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fridays
Tutoring Center – beginning Monday, August 28
- Tutoring Center hours vary based on peer tutors’ availability. Please check the schedule at www.webster.edu/arc for details. Additional tutors in additional subject areas are available by appointment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about by-appointment tutoring.
Writing Center – beginning Monday, August 28
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday in the Emerson Library: 1-4 p.m.
- Specific scheduling details may be found online at www.webster.edu/arc.
We support all students—whether you are doing well and just want to do a little better or are struggling. Please see our 10 Reasons You Should Use the ARC document for a little more quick information, and please visit us or contact us at email@example.com with any questions or needs.